Saturday 4 August 2007

Saturday Blabber

About pizza-party... I had no idea what time I should be there cuz no one told me. So about 10 minutes ago this guy pops out on msn asking me if I was coming and I'm like: "I might be if I knew when it's beginning." and he says: "3pm." Yeah right. So no, I guess I'm not coming. He thought he told me the time. Well, he didn't.

EDIT: 6:53pm So I didn't go, obviously. Somewhere around 5.30 Trap sends me a text asking if I was coming. Uhm... no, not really, I'm not. Like he cared, the last time we met he barely spoke to me but I think I mentioned that already. Anyway, gonna go to Sonja's instead. Whatever.

2 spoke back:

Anonymous said...

but pizza could've been fun coz... YUMMY in the TUMMY!

*shaking head @ Trap*

it's all his fault!

Krissie said...

lol, no, it's not his fault at all. It's their crappy organization and not telling me when to come then acting all surprised when I don't show up. Anyhoo... never mind.