Thursday 9 August 2007

Thursday Blabber

Maja's back. I saw her today. She just spent 2-3 weeks on holiday and we ended up talking about TV shows and Harry Potter. No life whatsoever. We're invited to Jelena's birthday Sunday and we both don't feel like going. I also have other plans. No, really. Stop laughing. I do. We're supposed to go to Sonja's weekend house (OK, I know that is so not the existing term but it's the best thing I can come up with now) in the hills not far from here. When I say we, I mean Sonja, my sis, her bf, our two friends and me. So we're supposed to go there Saturday and spend the night. I'm not exactly thrilled so when she asks what we should buy to eat and when we should go and stuff, I'm all like "Oh, there's time!" and "Saturday is far away!" and shit. Now I'm toying with the idea of telling Jelena I have plans and telling Sonja I have to go to that birthday... However, Sonja reads this blog from time to time. lol And Maja is trying real hard to talk me into going with her. But I don't think I'll be going. Hills I won't be able to avoid though. Well, it may not be so bad after all. I hope. Fingers crossed and shit.
I'm antisocial. And hungry.

Currently reading: The Spear, Louis de Wohl

2 spoke back:

Anonymous said...

why don't you wanna go? is it because you don't lik ethat Jelena girl or because you just don't wanna go out??
You're a strange bug Kiddo... but I love you anyway.

... still no bikini pics?

Krissie said...

It's not going out but to her house and i don't wanna go cuz I don't feel like sitting in a room and talking about classes and exams. No thank you.