Friday 3 August 2007

Friday Blabber

To be quite honest, I have nothing to say. Not about my life anyway, since all I do is watch TV, read crap and chat to people. So I can talk about other people.
Sonja returned from her holiday. She was in Neum (B&H) and one day there was a fire up the hills. The air was filled with ashes. and she had trouble breathing so somewhere around midnight she took a cab and went to the ER. She had two of her friends with her. Now, Sonja studies medicine and so does one of her friends and the third girl studies to be a dentist. So they get there and the doctor on call is drunk. So he sends her to do the EKG and the nurse doesn't even put the electrodes in the right places or whatever those are called. So the EKG shows her heart is going 100 in a minute or something and the doctor tells her she's having troubles breathing cuz of that when she knows it's her sinuses and her throat is cluttered with mucus or whatever that is called and she asks him for some kind of a muscle relaxer so she could breathe more easily but instead he offers her anti-depressants to put her to sleep! But before that, he wanted to give her something intravenously at which point she looked at her two friends just to see both of them shaking their heads furiously. lol Like she would have let him give that to her. I mean really, should drunken doctors be allowed to practice medicine? And what a recommendation for tourists that is...

Another friend of mine got back together with his ex (yes, I am talking about you). I wanna hear your thoughts about that. I personally never got back with anyone but I have seen a lot of couples breaking up, getting back together, breaking up, getting back together... I don't see the point of that really. People don't change. They may seem to have changed but they don't really change. So if the relationship didn't work for this or that reason the first time, why do people think they could change who they are to fit better the next time? My sister broke up with this bf about a month before Christmas and the got back together with him on Christmas. Apparently, she didn't like the fact that she was the stronger one in the relationship. She got bored. Then they got back together but she is still the stronger one and honestly, I keep waiting for her to break up again. Not that they don't seem happy or anything, but nothing has changed. But like I said, I really don't have the experience so I might be wrong.

5 spoke back:

Unknown said...

Wait a sec! Went and I constantly break up and then get back together! It helps our sex life!!!

No wait, that is not a real relationship. Damn.

SM

YKM said...

good point there krissie...I guess people change up till a certain age, but after that it's too difficult to still change.

I do believe it is possible to take the other person's feelings into mind and try and be gentle.

But in the end, I think you are right...people usually don't change. too bad!

Anonymous said...

tell me about it!
it's like people, once they break up, realise that they're alone and single and have to find someone else... NO WAY! and HOP! they go back to their confort zone.

Anonymous said...

LAMO & NATO @ drunk doctor and crazy nurse!!!
sounds like notthehospital I know and love ;)

Krissie said...

Comfort zone indeed, Doc.