Monday 13 August 2007

10 Things I Hate About You


I hate the way you talk to me,
And the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car,
I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots
And the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick,
It even makes me rhyme.
I hate the way you’re always right,
I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh,
Even worse when you make me cry
I hate it when you’re not around,
And the fact that you didn’t call
But mostly I hate the way I don’t hate you,
Not even close…
Not even a little bit…
Not even at all.
10 Things I Hate About You
This is one of my favourite movies ever. And yes, I know it's just a silly teen-comedy but when I saw it for the first time, the similarities between me and my sister's relationship and the one between the sisters in the movie was amazing. But I already wrote about it, so I'm not gonna repeat myself. I just thought of the movie and since I have nothing else to say, that would be all.
Oh and I added a lot of pictures to "Diary of Krk", in case you want to check it out (just click on the label "krk"). They have little to do with the posts they have been added to, though.

Currently reading: Howards End, Edward Morgan Forster; rereading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, J.K. Rowling; and Croatici Auctores Qui Latine Scripserunt

3 spoke back:

AJ said...

LOVE.THIS.MOVIE! I cry at that part every time. Never fails. LOL. I think I'll go watch it now, thank you very much! :)

Krissie said...

I cry tooooo!

Mama Bear said...

I wonder if my girls will have the same relationship, and even more...which girl will be Kat and which one will be Bianca?