Saturday 1 September 2007

Concert



It was GREAT! A lot of people, great atmosphere, music I like (notice how I'm not saying "great music" - I realise my taste in music isn't something to be proud of)... I have pictures and videos. Now, the sound quality of the videos is really crappy but if you don't turn it up a lot, and bear with it, you can catch the songs. Sort of. Or just turn it down completely and wait to see my stupid face singing.

OT: Calls from hidden numbers at 3.30am - always fun. Not. Screw you, who ever it was.

Oh and: UNLIMITED INTERNET, BABY!

1.
Kad bi dao Bog -Tony


2. Neka te odvede - Tony

2 spoke back:

D-HOR said...

YAY!! Unlimited internet!! I predict a surge in cool stuff on this blog. YAY Krissie, and glad you had fun.

Krissie said...

Are you saying my blog is not cool as it is?! *lip quivering, eyes tearing up*