Tuesday 28 August 2007

Variations On a TheMe

As usual, I ripped off someone else's blog and this time it was JV's 15 Minute Lunch. Anyway, I found this link there and couldn't resist but to play with it.

This is what I would look like if Boticelli had painted me. I know shit about art but it seems to me that when someone looks like Boticelli painted him/her, it's supposed to be pretty. All I can say is, thank God we have cameras.

This is what I would look like in a cartoon. I hope I'd never run into Little Red Ridinghood cuz I'm thinking she'd never stop asking me about the size of my eyes. And with this mouth I don't think I'd be able to devour her.

This is me as a baby. It's just that it's not. I didn't have all that hair. And I had blue eyes. And less cleavage.

This is me as an African-American. A blac... African-American girl once told me they don't have to shave their legs and bikini-zone, that it was simply not expected of them. I asked her how do I become African-American. Here's how. Though I'd have to work on the tan of the rest of my body.

And finally, this me in Planet of the Apes. Helena Bonham-Carter has nothing on me!

7 spoke back:

Unknown said...

Seriously, how do you become African-American?

Krissie said...

I know...

YKM said...

hilarious!

Anonymous said...

i love the Boticcelli one. very artsy, very you. ;)

nicbeast said...

I am NOT posting mine.

Krissie said...

Thanks, Doc, but it's not that Boticcelli is good, it's cuz I'm oh so pretty. lol

Nic, c'mon, play along!

Mama Bear said...

Fuck, these are FUNNY!

You don't have to be black to abandon your landscaping routine...just become a bear. ;)

* snicker *