Wednesday 15 August 2007

Cake, Anyone?

The last post I wrote was very very serious, and you know I usually don't do serious. So to get rid of the bitter taste in our mouths here are pictures of a cake my mom made for today's holiday. It's called Indian Village (yeah, INDIAN! we're not very PC here. lol).

And this is what a piece of it looks like (placed on this particular book by accident):

And since were talking deserts, this is the ice cream I made for my sister yesterday, not because I'm particularly fond of her but because I like my family to go ooooh! and aaaah! when I make something like this:

6 spoke back:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmmmmm CAKE!
oooooooooooh! aaaaaaaaaah!
ICE CREAM!

Anonymous said...

ewwwwwww!
I just licked my screen... it tastes of dirt.
Note to self: clean PC screen with ice cream.

Krissie said...

LMFAO, Doc!

AJ said...

*drooling* I think I'll go to Coldstone....

Unknown said...

You know Wentworth has a sweet tooth, don't ya? Getting closer to the object of your desire by making cakes!

Funny thing, cakes are the objects of my desire and I have the waist to prove it.

SavMed

D-HOR said...

And HOW do you two stay so svelt???

Hors.