Thursday 23 August 2007

Thursday Blabber

I had coffee with Maja today. Anja was supposed to come (haven't seen that girl in ageeees; got a lovely postcard though) but she couldn't be bothered with coming by bus and she didn't have the car. Isn't it wonderful when you go "I saw a movie with Robert Downey Jr. ..." and before you finish the sentence the other person goes "OH! I wanted to watch it but I forgot! I love him..." ? No explanations necessary, we both know we're both thinking the same thing - Larry Paul. lol And she went to see Harry potter again too and she didn't mind standing in front of the poster with me while I admired the veins on that boy's... *ahem* ...man's arms. See, that's what I call a good sport!
I'm going to the pool tomorrow. Again. Thats' the third time this summer. I think I might overload myself with it. Too. Much. Sun. And. Fresh. Air.

8 spoke back:

Anonymous said...

Not so long ago there was this Brat who couldn't imagine how people could write hot fanfics about Harry because she still saw him as a kid...

is it still hot in Cro?
France had the shittiest summer ever! poor tourists who could live their "Paris in the summer" vacation... rain rain rain and rain... and not the purple kind.

Lame.

Anonymous said...

Harry veins? Swimming pools?

Could it be Krissie is ... let's call it, content-er than a while back? If so, it pleases me ;)

Krissie said...

Doc, bloody Brit grew up fast! lol Funny thing: The Chamber of Secrets is gonna be on TV soon and every time I see the promo, I feel terribly guilty.

Bel, no, not really.

nicbeast said...

Careful...people might start to think you are social...

Krissie said...

Thanks, Nic, for the heads up. we don't want THAT to happen!

Unknown said...

vauuu, skoro cijeli post posvecen meni... kuuul...

Krissie said...

Hehehe, Majo. Sad si celebrity.

Unknown said...

Well Doc, I spent three weeks in the south of France and let me tell you, it wasn't shitty at all!Every day at least 30 degrees Celcius!
But Belgium on the other hand, two months of pure rain and coldness!
That's shitty!!