Sunday 26 August 2007

Sunday Night Blabber


Another Sunday slowly passing.
Yesterday I was at the pool again with Sonja and Davor (the cute one). It was all right, the water wasn't that cold so I would actually get in without hesitation. But there was a lot of people and idiotic men would jump in and splash the water all over and I just hate that. It's just rude. And juvenile. So I spent a lot of the time under a tree reading a book while the two of them were swimming. Yes, I am that antisocial. I still got a little sun-burnt. Notice the reddish tone of my skin. lol
I've had the weirdest dream. I was in some house and someone was with me I just can't remember who it was and we found a secret passage and ended up in a room where we found boxes of chocolate in a cupboard and then we ate them and it was my favourite kind, Griotte.
Obviously, I have nothing to write about. I think I have used all of my words yesterday in that long ass post. Must. Rest.

I found this over at some blog.
Grab the book that is closest to you.
Open it to page 161.
Find the fifth full sentence.
Post the text of the sentence.
Don't search around for the coolest or most impressive book you have: use the one that really is closest to you.

For a moment he thought they had not left the wedding after all: They still seemed to be surrounded by people.
From "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows".
Yes, it's still the book closest to me.

5 spoke back:

Anonymous said...

*Tex Avery Wolf's Whistling*
BOOBS!

Krissie said...

It's all you ever think about, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

"He had a ready faculty, indeed, of escaping from any topic that agitated his too sensitive and nervous temparement."

From The Scarlett Letter, by Nathaniel Hawthorne. Mind you, I haven't actually read the book. It's just lying on my desk here, as a constant reminder that I should be reading real literature instead of you-know-what.

Bel

Krissie said...

Aaah, but you-know-what is so much more fun!

D-HOR said...

That's it! No more being depressed - with boobs like those! Dammit woman I'll bet those wern't even padded, you even have REAL cleavage!

AHHHHHHHH try as I might there isn't a bra made that can bring my girls together to create a boobvage enough to look right in a low cut shirt.

Ok and here's the book I have on my desk at work (smut, what else, unfortunately not in a dirty part)

"He wondered if Lilly could separate the later years she spent here from her childhood and remember the place held good memories, too."