Friday 24 August 2007

Friday Nothings

I was at the pool today. Again. Imagine that. AND! I'm going again tomorrow. With people. Among people. Surreal. And if you're really really nice to me, there might be teeny tiny picture of me in a bathing suit for you to see.
Anyway, I'll tell you about the experience of watching "The Bourne Identity" on Monday night. First of all, you should know that I've been wanting to see it for a while now (yes, I know I'm terribly late but sometimes it happens with some movies - I get interested in them when they become a trilogy) so the last couple of times when my sis and her bf would go to rent a movie, I'd ask them to bring this one for me. Alas, it would always be out. And then I saw it was going to be on TV on Monday. Woo-hoo, I went. Out loud. I was really excited. So Monday night came, I made popcorn, got all cosy in my bed and the movie began at 8pm sharp.
And then... The storm rose in the next 5 minutes or so. At 8.10pm there was a power failure. That lasted till 9.30. Let me tell you, sitting by a candle with the hail outside while your wet smelly dog runs around the living room barking madly at the sounds of thunder can also be fun.
Next time my sis and her bf go to rent a movie...

5 spoke back:

Unknown said...

I had no idea you had a dog...

Krissie said...

OMG! Phineas! Where have you been?! I miss you so much I almost wrote you an e-mail earlier. Almost.
And yeah, one dead dog, one alive.

Anonymous said...

ahahaha it's like something is keeping you from watching The Bourne Identity (great movie by the way, Matt at his best!)
Good luck with the movie rent, the store might catch fire and prevent you from watching it FOREVER.

Anonymous said...

BATHING SUIT PICTURES!!!
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
lol

Krissie said...

Imagine not being able to see it EVER?! Gaaah! Now that I've set my mind to it...