Friday 10 August 2007

Friday Blabber

OK, so who complains about spending time with their friends? Seriously. Am I insane? Well OK, I am, but that was rhetorical. I should be grateful I have any friends at all. And I am. Sorta. I'm just not the type for going away from home. Into the wilderness. Yes, there's a house and I'm pretty sure there's running water and electricity, but it's still up the hill somewhere. I'll be without my computer and TV. For the first time in a very long time. *worried* But it should be good, right? I mean, there will have to be alcohol. But I really don't like this group sleeping. No, not like that! Just the six of us in two rooms. Boys too. I don't like them, they snore. Then I can't sleep. Why am I going again?! Oh yeah, cuz they're my so-called friends. Friends that never call or anything. Friends I only see at Sonja's if we happen to be there at the same time. Friends I friendly chat with if I run into them accidentally in the street or train but don't have real interest in their lives. Now that I think about it, can I actually call them my friends? Seriously, why am I doing this??!
My sister is watching Click. And I'm in the room. Meaning I'll probably be watching it too. And I really don't want to. Stoopid Adam Sandler.
I was looking for some interesting blogs to read. After skipping blogs of people interested in bonsai, anthropology and knitting (Sorry, Nic ;) ), I stumbled upon Blogget Jones's Diary. If you want to read about the horrors of dating, check it out. On that note, I'm so happy I don't do that. Dating, that is. Or anything involving men, really. They suck. And not in a good way.
And apparently, this might explain my opinion: I took another online test (I do that a lot, don't I?), Are you a lesbian? and this is my result:

You scored
130

The lesbianity is strong in this one. You love the ladies. Either that or you just like cats and bad music. I bet you've got a good collection of baseball caps. Or are they scalps from your sexual conquests? Oh, no. They're baseball caps (sorry 'bout that).

Go and see for yourself. Then let me know, k?
BTW, I have no baseball caps.

12 spoke back:

D-HOR said...

I scored a 90 and got this -

"Lezza, whatever. If it moves, you'll consider it. You are either a greedy bisexual, or you are greedy-bisexual-curious. You want to have your cake and eat it. Of course. Why have cake and not eat it? That would be stupid. Make sure you save a piece for me (slut)"

It called me a slut. (and bisexual-curious) Sorry Krissie but I'm thinking that that quiz is pretty accurate.

Anonymous said...

You scored 85 Lezza, whatever. If it moves, you'll consider it. You are either a greedy bisexual, or you are greedy-bisexual-curious. You want to have your cake and eat it. Of course. Why have cake and not eat it? That would be stupid. Make sure you save a piece for me (slut)

Anonymous said...

Accurate. Very.

Anonymous said...

So how about I come over to cash in?

D-HOR said...

I think Bel lives closer right?

nicbeast said...

None taken...

Krissie said...

Lindy, Bel's in Belgium. I hope that's close enough for you two. Have fun! But who am I gonna have fun with then?!

Glitterstim said...

Hey, thanks for the invite and the mention :o) I took the online quiz, too....and scored a zero. Yikes. It said:
"Your lesbianity level is poor. Maybe you're repressed. Maybe you're scared. Maybe you're a gay man. Or maybe you're just hetero. Remember: never say never."

LOL!

Thanks ;o)
Blogget

Krissie said...

I'm so sorry you're so straight. lol

Anonymous said...

... which explains the ORGYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Krissie said...

Did someone say ORGY??!
ORGYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Anonymous said...

ORGYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!