Wednesday 30 January 2008

Visiting

I'm finally going to visit Maja in the hospital tomorrow. Wootwoo.
She apparently got much much better basically over night and is able to speak and read and eat anything she wants.
So OK, listen to this. About the reading part. She asked her parents to buy her this gossip mag, Story, today. And here's the best part: in today's issue there's a picture of ŽIVKO ANOČIĆ and a short article about the new play they're doing. WOOHOO! He's gonna be a cowboy! Oh he's so cute, I'm sure it'll cheer Maja up!
And she better get better so we can go to the theatre together again. Of course, when (and if!) the play comes to Osijek. But YAAY! To everything.

P.S. I took a pic of the pic in the mag. Yes, I am a looney. Gonna post it later. You know you wanna see it. *wink at BJ*

7 spoke back:

D-HOR said...

It's real talent to make flannel look sexy. :)

Krissie said...

I bet he's just all kinds of talented. Mmm...
Did I say that out loud?

Sgt said...

Is that some sort of Croatian version of Bonanza?

Krissie said...

Of course. Cuz everything that exists anywhere in the world is just another version of something originally American.

Sgt said...

You mean, somewhere out there, is a Croatian version of me?

Anonymous said...

I LOOOOVE reading about KULTURA too!

and YAY FOR MAJA!!! WOOO HOOO!!!
God Bless!

Krissie said...

Who knew I'd be getting culture along with the drooling, right?