Tuesday 15 January 2008

Squee!

Just because a girl needs a new obsession every now and then: Živko in "Shakespeare na Exit"
If you don't remember, it's this play Maja and I saw last year.
And yeah, I'm totally obsessed, I keep googling him and I found his ONE reply on a forum from six months ago but I see no point in registering since he only posted that one time. And I found some girl saying at her blog he once visited it. Lucky bitch. Well, serves me right, me and my privacy! LMAO
Na maslinovoj grani sidin.
Umrla je stara pisma.
Dal' ja pivan ili repan?
Ja repan.

Currently reading: Lionboy: The Truth - Zizou Corder (having the hardest time concentrating, as you can imagine)
Finished today: The Ex-Factor - Andrea Semple (not the best piece of chick-lit but good enough to kill a few hours, funny on occasion, easy to read)

4 spoke back:

Glitterstim said...

Yes, a girl needs a new obsession now and again! You go for it, girl!

;o) BJ

Krissie said...

Hahahaha, I couldn't not go for it now even if I wanted to.

Anonymous said...

You're so cute when you're obsessed!

Krissie said...

I know, obsessing is so me.