Tuesday 8 January 2008

........

I'm going to the theatre on Saturday! Real live theatre! Oh I can't wait! last time I saw a play was last year in the summer. So Maja came and said: Wanna go see Živko in a play? And I asked what he was in and she gave me a weird look and I said: Yeah, who cares. Sure, count me in. And we got the tickets in the second row! Woot woo! I love being close to the stage! To take a real good look at him. lol We were supposed to go to see Enchanted but this is sooo much better!
I got two lovely gifts yesterday, both totally unexpected. One was from Nikolina, who's like my best friend. She spontaneously bought me this headband just cuz I said I liked it a lot.
The other one was this book a girl from Uni, Mia, gave me out of the blue. I have a book for you, she said. Great, I'll read it and return it, I said. Noo, keep it, she said. She got and she just gave it to me. Yaaay. Don't you just love surprise gifts? I do.

4 spoke back:

D-HOR said...

OOOooo that's so cool and sophisticated and stuff! I saw was Phantom of the Opera when I was in school and that was pretty neat. Eeeee!! I hope you have a good time, it's such an experience ya know? Have fun!!!!

Krissie said...

Thank you!
I don't care what it is as long as that guy's on stage! lol How lame is that??!

Van said...

I love to go to the theatre.
The last one I saw was "The Sound of Music" the musical. I loved it so much.
I wanna see "Jesus Christ SuperStar" the musical.
And I am planning to go see "The Cirque du Solei" in April :)

Anonymous said...

How neat! You deserve all that! Can't wait for your review of the play and the book.