Friday 25 January 2008

And The Fucked Up Keeps On Coming

UPDATE: They say she'll be out in a few weeks. Most likely she'll have the time to make up with Uni stuff and all. So yaay.
Some of the girls went to inform the head of the English department about her accident and her reaction was exactly the same as of the rest of us: Maja?! Why do these things always happen to the best ones?!
Anyway, the word is that the driver drove through the red light and knocked her down and she hit her head on the curb. Fucking reckless driver. I hope he loses his license and I hope he pays a huuuge fine.
And I hope Maja's back with us soon. I need someone to go to the theatre with me! :)


Maja got hit by a car yesterday. Fucking reckless drivers.
She's in the hospital with a fractured skull. Fucking reckless drivers.
She bled through her ear. Good thing she has a punctured eardrum so the blood can come out. Fucking reckless drivers.
One minute you're laughing at a professor with someone and the next you get a phone call telling you she may or may not live to see the morning. Fucking reckless drivers.
She's gonna be in the hospital for a long time. The recovery won't be quick. Fucking reckless drivers.
But she's alive and she will be OK. Thank God.

And I made her a get well card using my fantabulous artistic skills. Yes, it's hard to believe but I did do it myself, with no help from my parents whatsoever.You can sign the card in the comments. And of course, prayers are always welcome. Thank you.

10 spoke back:

YKM said...

Oh god. She's in my thoughts!
Poor girl...

Good to hear she'll make a full recovery.

Some drivers...take their license away! And sue their asses as a reminder to drive more carefully.

YKM said...

*imaginary signing*
get well Maja! People outside Kroatia are thinking of you too

Krissie said...

Thank you.
LOL I read singing and was like How's that gonna help her? LMAO

YKM said...

I can do singing too LOL.
Though I don't want to put her through that...

Anonymous said...

Wish her well from me!

*signs*

Van said...

Sorry to hear that.
I hope she does get better soon.
Fuking retards who don't know how to drive properly.
I hope hthe bastard gets what he deserves.

D-HOR said...

Oh my, I really will say a prayer - ok like more than one, but you get it. Holy Crap. Fucking Reckless drivers.

Krissie said...

Thanks, you guys. I'm sure you'll be happy to hear that she's getting better every day.

Anonymous said...

I'm happy she's doing better.

Krissie said...

We all are. Thank you! :)