Saturday 5 January 2008

Ready Steady Cum

You know what? I am just not buying it.
What is she talking about?, one might ask. This whole "you touch me and I cum" crap. Seriously. Why are movies and TV shows full of it? It has never in my entire life worked that way. Kiss one, kiss two, ooh, aah, stick finger/dick in it aaand THE BIG O! Fuck that. It doesn't happen.
Or I'm just frigid.
Enlighten me, people.
Cuz seriously, if someone would try to stick anything inside of me after like two minutes, I'd kick them in the head. Preferably with my foot. DRY. DO NOT ENTER. Jeez.

9 spoke back:

Anonymous said...

No ready steady cum here either. It is fact though that regular sex causes a kind of pavlovian reaction where the vagina gets un-dry more easily after less stimulation. More sex also leads to feeling like it more. Ironic isn't it?
Anyway, I can make myself cum very easily, but with a guy it takes time, and just the penis doesn't do it. It used to before baby, but not anymore.

Krissie said...

Same here. I need like two minutes maybe, but a guy? Let's just say, good luck to him.

Sassy Blondie said...

Foreplay is almost more fun than the actual sex act. Jeez...this is why generations of boys will have no idea about how to please a woman.

Krissie said...

Aaah, they already don't know.

D-HOR said...

You must be reading the same romance novels as me! "She came in crashing waves as his first trust sent her over the edge." What. Ever.

ACTUALLY though, to be honest if it's been a day or two and we know C. is gonna go off like a 10 second bottle rocket we (he) gets me to the point where I'm like almost-practicaly-AM coming with foreplay, have the condom ON him already and I tell him when I'm JUST on the brink so he can jump in. A lot of the time it works, I'll be pretty much already there so just a few from him and I'm done (lol and the poor boy is done as well, but at least he doesn't feel guilty) But hell sometimes THAT doesn't even work. I'll be half coming and when he goes for it my brain will get all stupid and just shut things down. Asshole brain.

Krissie said...

If it's been a day or two??! Rabbits much?

D-HOR said...

I know right? But after 2 days he thinks I don't love him anymore or something. Okay and he's one horny sonofabitch.

darth sardonic said...

hahaha, i can't even offer any hope/understanding/pointers here, but i have to stop in and say this is by far one of the coolest posts i have ever read.

Krissie said...

Well thank you.
Yes, I am brilliant when I am frustrated.