Wednesday 16 January 2008

In The News


Yesterday was in Darda, my little countryside village with the population of about 6000, found 65kg of heroin. HEROIN! It's insane! There was this truck that was allegedly carrying oranges from Turkey, 9 tons of oranges and its driver wanted to store it in my sister's boyfriend's father's car repair shop. He wouldn't allow it so the guy left the truck near by and then the police came with dogs and unloaded the truck (meaning they took out 9 tons of oranges!) and practically dismantled the truck to find 65kg of heroin in it. Unbelievable.

10 spoke back:

D-HOR said...

Is that heroin? It looks like dirt. How do you get dirt into your veins? I figured it'd be white.

Oh. And, OH FREAKIN HOLY SHIIIITTT!!!!!

Krissie said...

It's heroin. There are white kinds too. Why do I know so much about it?

Sgt said...

Wow... I guess they figured no one would think twice about an orange truck. Did they at least leave your sister's boyfriend's father the oranges?

Krissie said...

You'd think they'd at least do that.

Stan Bull said...

You have oranges in Croatia... Things are looking up! Of course, I have absolutely no knowledge of any shipment of heroin from Turkey to Croatia at the current time or indeed at any time in the past. And I have character witnesses who will swear to that effect in a court of law...

Krissie said...

Ahahahahahahaha, Stan. I shoulda known...

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Character witnesses? I've never met that man before in my life...

Krissie said...

I think Dyck just got you a case, Stan.

Anonymous said...

Drugs are baaad, Mkay.

Krissie said...

You don't sound convinced, Doc.
Hmmm....
Heath Ledger.
How about now? Convinced?