Friday 4 January 2008

Stuff

Okay.
I've been sitting in front of the blank screen for God knows how long. For days. I've got nothing. NO THING. And have you noticed how people don't post? Or are that just people whose blogs I read? Did you guys all get out and got yourselves lives or something? Well don't. I still have none and I need stuff to read. Besides The Great Fire and Paradise Lost cuz that's just bloody boring. Photobucket

Welcome to the new year. Guess what. It's exactly the same as the old one. I don't know why people make new year's resolutions. I mean, if you want to change something, dude, just go ahead and change it. Like, I'd like to study more. Not that I'm going to, but I'd like to.

I've had the weirdest dream about YKM. No, not that kind of a dream. Even though I have been watching a lot of The L Word lately and it does make me wonder if... Well, not like I'll ever know, right? Not here where I live anyway. Besides, maybe I'd hate going down on another girl. I mean, it's probably nothing like going down on a guy which is fun. Photobucket Although, I might not even remember it right anymore. After all, I haven't even been kissed in OVER A YEAR. Can you imagine not being kissed for that long? Well, I don't have to imagine. And I vaguely remember kissing being quite an enjoyable activity. Photobucket Although I probably forgot how it's done by now. So... About that dream... Ha! You thought I forgot! I didn't. I dreamt I met her in our local post office (she told me yesterday she has sent me a package so I guess that triggered it.) and that she was sending me that package. So I told her to send it and we'd get some coffee or something. And after she sent it, I realised she could've just given it to me! LMAO But apparently she hadn't thought of it either! But you know how they say that every person you dream of is actually you? Well then, it seems I'm an idiot on more levels.

Is it easier to write a paper on a few poems or on a drama? Jeez, I haven't even started doing it yet. What is the matter with me??!

Did you know that people mock me, laugh at me, make fun of me for living my life the way I do? Photobucket I'm a joke. So this guy suggested I throw a party and we'd all get drunk and dance polka with my mother. Oh and it was hilarious to say that I spent New Year's Eve watching LOTR. Publically. Well guess what. When you have no friends or the few ones you've got leave the country, you stay at home and watch TV. Couch Potato Just like any other day.
Photobucket So need your love, so fuck you all.
Thanks, Robbie.

6 spoke back:

Anonymous said...

The reason why I haven't posted, is because the main idea of my post would be the same. Same old same old, what are you gonna do?

Sassy Blondie said...

I got nothing either, Krissie...not even a bj story. :(

BTW, as you've probably surmised by now, I'm into the whole lip action. Don't wait to be kissed, silly girl, just go out and make out. Ah..to be young again! ;)

PS-You are SO not a joke.

Krissie said...

I had nothing and I posted!
C'mon, pleaseee...

Sgt said...

People said Bill Gates was a joke... now he's a really rich joke.

I share with you one of my favorite quotes:
“Be Who You Are and Say What You Feel Because Those Who Mind Don't Matter and Those Who Matter Don't Mind.”
- Dr Seuss.

(I think your pretty cool just the way you are {the award winners are a bonus too})

Krissie said...

Ahahhaha, Sgt, you and my boobs... never gets old.

Sgt said...

Me and your boobs... your right.. I can't see that getting old at all.