Wednesday 31 October 2007

Cinderella

I hate my sister. No, I really really hate her. She is such a conceited little bitch and I can't take it anymore.
We went shoe shopping today. As you can imagine, it didn't go too well.
Every time Her Highness and her bf take me to the city, I'm supposed to walk behind them humbly and keep my mouth shut so I don't, heaven forbid, upset the princess with something I might say. Just don't spread the nervous, she often says. I am also supposed to be eternally grateful for the shown grace of taking me with them. I am the ugly, poor sister, she is the pretty, rich one. I should take crumbs and be happy.
So today we were going to all these shoe stores and I found my shoes rather quickly. She found boots she liked but they didn't have her size so she went to another place of theirs but the boots were still too big and she got upset. And when I say upset, I mean fucking pissed off. When she's in that state, she needs a scape goat. Guess who volunteered to be one merely by being there.
We entered another store and she's frowning to the shoes and I know she won't find anything cuz she has her mind set on the pair that was too big and as she's flipping a boot in her hands she goes: I know I won't find another ones I like. It's how I am. And I say: Then let's go home., and she says with poison in her tone: YOU go home. You go home by bus.
And I did.
Technically, I took the train but I did leave. I've had it. Every time they would graciously take me with them she'd threaten me with going home by bus. I hate how she makes me feel small and irrelevant, how she humiliates me.

Well guess what, bitch. Not no more. This was the last time I've let you make me feel like a Cinderella. I may not have money, I may not have a boyfriend, but at least I have my pride so you can go and piss on someone else from now on. Bitch. I hate you.

And Cinderella's got new shoes.

18 spoke back:

Sassy Blondie said...

I'm so sorry, Krissie! And those boots are fucking ugly! Is she starrind in a new Xena spinoff?

Sassy Blondie said...

And if you are ugly, she must be a supermodel!

Mighty Dyckerson said...

HA HA! Sassy just insulted YOUR shoes and didn't realize it! HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Krissie said...

LMAO, Dyck, I know! Hahahahaha, Sassy, those are MINE! I'm Cinderella!

D-HOR said...

EEEEeeww I used to date a guy who would constantly like you said "Hold things over my head." I hated him like poison. Hell I still hate his guts and that's not nice but too bad.

At least I had the option of leaving his ass, I can't imagine how hard it would be to be RELATED to that.

Ya know I'll bet she was REALLY pissed when you took the train! :) Screw it take the train everywhere or go with friends, you're right you don't need her to take you anywhere and you don't need to take her wrath.

Just Yuck.

Sgt said...

I think it is great you actually did leave.

I was a bit disappointed you didn't say "at least I won't have to listen to you whine and your boyfriend pretend to understand and care".

Or maybe you did.. or something equally great in Croatian.

As for your choice in boots... interesting.. but as my wife would remind me "Hey.. your not the one wearing them"

Krissie said...

No, I didn't say anything, I didn't want to make a scene in the store.

About my boots: I don't do pretty, I do sensible. Those are boots for the rain, worn with jeans. Now lay off them.

YKM said...

"About my boots: I don't do pretty, I do sensible. Those are boots for the rain, worn with jeans. Now lay off them."

You tell them Krissie!

Besides, us Europeans who do not all own cars so we actually need to walk to places at times all own a pair of sensible boots. Ha!

I have a pair just like those Krissie :-) Converse...and I love 'em

Sassy Blondie said...

Dyck! SHHHH! I'm sorry, Krissie...it's been a long week. And...I am a real blond.:)

Mighty Dyckerson said...

^ I can vouch for Sassy. She is a real blonde. I checked.

Anonymous said...

Your boots are great! I have a similar pair as well! I even have a brown pair like Went! It's a European thing indeed.

And effin' great you took the train. Now she won't ever be able to 'threaten' you with that again, because it's your CHOICE now. Eat that, bitch!

darth sardonic said...

good for you krissie!! way to stand up for yourself.

Krissie said...

LOL, YKM and Belle, that's true too: Europe and the USA have very different fashion.

Thanks, Darth. And the best part was when my Mom said she knew the way my sister treated me and that I was totally right to leave.

Anonymous said...

This exact thing just happened to a friend of mine... substitute 'weed' for 'boots', though. This is, after all, BC.

As for me, I got a pair of $200 Mizuno runners on for $60 a few months ago, and they haven't fallen apart yet. I'm not big on the whole shoes thing... my feet are kept off the ground, and they don't hurt. That's about all I look for.

Krissie said...

That sounds very reasonable, Alan. (I think this might be the first time that happened.)

Sukhaloka said...

those shoes are more for comfort than beauty, it seems. :P That's how I choose mine too, so all's cool.

Oh, and after realising that my entire extended families - maternal and paternal - are arseholey jerks... a bitchy sister seems like a cup of sweetcake. If there is any such thing. Must be hard to handle, though.

And who says you - above the age of 18 - can't go into the city by yourself?! Give her what she deserves!

Krissie said...

Too bad I let it go easily and two days later catch myself hugging her. (Or is that a good thing?)

Sukhaloka said...

well, you gotta coexist. just don't let her hurt you, LOL