Tuesday 16 October 2007

An Awesome Online Friend

You know Lindystar, right? She's one of the funniest people ever and is linked to your left.
Well, guess what? As usual, I checked out her blog, making sure I'm not missing out on anything in her posts or her hole (her chatbox, you gutter-minded people!) and it just so happened I was her 10 000th visitor! And you know what then happened? THIS!
Isn't she incredibly sweet? To do something nice like that for a stranger...

I can't believe I've met all these cool people online and I can't believe so many of them are sending me stuff: Doc, Mama Bear, Nic, Belinda, Perla, YKM... and now Lindy. Yes, I know giving your address to unknown people isn't the smartest move but how could I not?
Hopefully some day I'll be able to return their love in some way.
So thank you, Lindy. You rock.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

11 spoke back:

Anonymous said...

Seems like this week may bring a lot of nice surprises for you! Enjoy your pron cd!

D-HOR said...

Aww you don't feel like a stranger. :)

Krissie said...

Awwww Lindy...

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Give ME your address. I'll send you something I made myself...

Krissie said...

Dyck, you'll be happy to hear that this is by far the creepiest comment I have ever got.

nicbeast said...

Awww. Yay kris! Too bad she is cheap! A vibrator would be the gift that, if your lucky, keeps on giving, and giving, and giving until you pass out!

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Wow!! And I wasn't even trying!!!

Anonymous said...

Pfft. It's not a REAL pr0n CD unless it's homemade.

Stan Bull said...

If you're really lucky, Dyck might send you of one his famous severed penises!

Stan Bull said...

Dyck has a collection you see...

Krissie said...

So I've heard. I could use one.