Sunday 4 November 2007

Don't Call The Vet

Let's say you have a very sick, very old dog. Or a cat. I know some animals are more equal than the others but let's say dogs and cats are equally equal. Or, to be perfectly politically correct, let's just say you have a very sick, very old pet. A pet that has to be put to sleep. Alas, you're broke. And vets cost money. Lot of money. And you'd shoot your pet in the head but you're a sensitive soul and can't possibly bring yourself to it.
Well, I have a solution.
Elizabethtown. The most boring film in the history of film making. Guaranteed to put your pets out in 30 minutes or less. I survived only because I'm not very sick and very old, but that's not the case with your pet, now is it? So let Orlando Bloom take care of your dirty work. Painless,free and highly effective.
And your welcome.

12 spoke back:

YKM said...

well crap. I've always wanted to see that movie...

At first I was thinking you had to put down your dog...thank god you didn't :-)

Krissie said...

Yes, I too always wanted to see that movie. And now I have.
I'll never get those two hours of my life back.

Little Lamb said...

It's very hard to part with a pet. You get so attached.

Anonymous said...

LMAO! Krissie, your mind is some weird place to dwell in. But I love this post. LOVE it.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and Orlando looks hot in that picture.

Krissie said...

Lamb, no pet is really dying.

Belle, tell me about it. (About my mind, not Orlando, he's meh IMO.)

Sassy Blondie said...

I thought it was rather vapid myself. And I paid $12 at the theater to see that crap! LOL

And Krissie, NEVER EVER scare me again with the pet thing. I'm a fanatical animal lover, and I was very concerned until you got to the point! LOL ;)

Krissie said...

Quite a misleading post, this one, no? lol

Anonymous said...

Holy shit!
What a wonderful post. You scared the shit out of me. I know you have an old dog so I thought... you know, I won't even write it.

I got, well had, 6 cats. Now i'm on 5. One got ran over by a car.

Krissie said...

My dog is 4 years old. Not exactly old. More of a prime.
I had an old dog. He's dead now. I suspect he saw a certain movie.

Sgt said...

I'm going to make our cats and dog watch this movie tonight!

Thanks for the tip.

Krissie said...

Great, I've just become a pet mass murderer.

At least you didn't say our kids.