Tuesday 9 October 2007

Selfish

What I am about to say is horrible. Awfully selfish. Human.
Anja told me she's gonna have to redo the year too. I'm sorry she didn't pass the exam but my God, am I relieved I'm not gonna be alone! OK, be appalled now. I'm way to busy being relieved and just a tiny bit happy with the fact that when I get to the 2nd year I'll have at least one good friend with me and not just the idiots *coughNikolinacough* to care about what you think anyway.
Sorry, Anja. I know you'll read this. *ashamed*

6 spoke back:

Sgt said...

Misery loves company. Best of luck to both of you this time around!

Anonymous said...

Same thing happened to me in reverse:
Friend actively tried to convince me to fail, so she'd have company next year.

Friends can be assholes.

Krissie said...

Well, I didn't try to convince her to fail. At least I think I didn't.

Glitterstim said...

I can completely understand being glad to have a familiar face around! No, I don't think you're being selfish. I think you're just relieved :o)

YKM said...

welcome to the world of real humans...really krissie, I've been in similar situations and I think everyone has. Is it a nice thing to think? No. Is it normal to think it? Yes.

I hope you guys both kick the new academic year's butt and have some fun while doing it! Good luck :-)

D-HOR said...

Hell I'd be happy too, can't really blame you, chin up and good luck to the both of you!