Tuesday 11 December 2007

The Wall

Welcome to my wall!
Yes, I have no life to write about so I'm showing you pictures of the life I used to have. I know it's a crappy picture but whatcha gonna do, cell pics are like that.
So lemme tell ya a lil' something about the pictures, starting in the upper left corner. That's Marina, me and Nikolina in Italy, I'm thinking 1994. We climbed up some pile of wood and we were wearing the matching T-shirts (13yr olds tend to do that) and the sky was amazing and that summer was just great and it's one of my favourite pictures ever.
Under it is the picture taken on Marijana's wedding day and there's me in the purple dress and her and Sonja in the red dress. I was so wonderfully tanned and slim in the summer of 2005, if I may say so myself. I've never worn that dress since...
Then there's a pic of me in a dark-red night gown and my sister in white pajama taken on my 17th birthday. I had a pajama party with my sis and two friends. I never was a party-girl.
Next to it is the picture of Alf, my dead dog. He was a good dog and he deserves a place on my wall.
Above Alf is a picture of my Dad when he was really, really young, with hair and all and look what he's holding in his arms! That's right - me!!!
The heart hanging next to it is called "licitarsko srce" (scroll down a bit) and it's Croatian souvenir. I got it from an ex-friend but I still keep it.
Above me and my Dad is another pic of me, Marina and Nikolina. Check out how long my hair was! That was when I was 16, I think.
And then at the top is the picture taken on a Halloween 200... when Sonja, that ex-friend and me went as a family. I was the Dad. LMAO It was so much fun!
Then there's a tiny newspaper article about that diving centre I worked in last summer and my name is in it too so I kept it.
And then there are the postcards I got lately from my "virtual friends": the vertical ones are from Malaga and Pisa that WFW sent to me from her cruise, there's a Hawaiian postcard Mama Bear sent to me (who would not want to live there??!) and the two at the bottom arrived yesterday from Montreal where my dear Doc is living now.
And that would conclude the sightseeing of my wall!

P.S. If you click on the picture, maybe you'll be able to actually see something. But not really.

5 spoke back:

YKM said...

I love this post :-)

Krissie said...

Awwww, thank you!

Van said...

What an amazing wall you have there.
Maybe I could send you something interesting for you to add there, lol.
:)

Krissie said...

A postcard maybe...

D-HOR said...

"(13yr olds tend to do that)"

That made me smile, and really, how true. :)

I love your wall :)