Sunday 9 December 2007

Pre-Birthday Blues II

So the blues stayed. Usually after a good cry I get over it but this year... I just don't know, something about this birthday bugs me. Maybe the fact everyone keeps bring it up. And I've got nothing to celebrate. Another year of my life gone in vain. I'm older but not wiser. I did nothing. I haven't moved from the blind spot. I have no goals. I have no ambition. I have no achievements. I have no friends. I have no reason to live. Still feel like celebrating my birthday? I certainly don't.
Oh wait. I did get something. A few extra tons.And it's not even my birthday yet.
I'm gonna go back to crying and staring at the ceiling.
I hate December.

1 spoke back:

Van said...

Awww Krissie.
I don't like those feelings around you.
And we all whish life was perfect.
But instead of try to change our life we just feel sorry for ourselves and keep going deeper in those thoughts.
The main cause of it is the way we think of our life.
If we keep saying I have no goals...no achievements...etc...that is what we are going to get.
I am not the right one that should be talking about this because I sometimes feel like shit and do nothing to change it.
Anyways, maybe I can cheer you up with this, that is if you haven't seen it yet, lmao

http://www.rtltvi.be/page/rtl-tvi-series-prison-break-videos/1479.aspx

"crack the whip" AHAhahahhaha

Kiss!