Sunday 9 December 2007

Pre-Birthday Blues


Yesterday at the market, I saw a couple holding hands... and I realized we'll never do that. Never anything like it. No picnics or unguarded smiles. No rings. Just... stolen moments that leave too quickly.




Let her cry...if the tears fall down like rain
Let her sing...if it eases all her pain
Let her go...let her walk right out on me
And if the sun comes up tomorrow
Let her be...let her be.



And sometimes I just need that. When they mean no harm, yet cause the pain. When I need someone, yet am alone. Now.
Watch it when you need it. It's beautiful.

2 spoke back:

Anonymous said...

What film is that? And were those quotes?

Hey, when is your birthday again?
Lots of questions, yet just one answer:

*hugs*

Krissie said...

It's "Tristan + Isolde" and the first quote is. The second is from a song.

And there's enough time before my birthday. What I write at 1.30 in the morning shouldn't be taken seriously. :)