Tuesday 4 September 2007

From Hell


No, no. This is not a post about a movie. Hell is also known as my life right ~~> now. I know, I know, I have no one to blame but myself. I messed up with failing a few exams, with not taking a few exams and now I am where I am. In hell. I have so much work to do and so little will power to do the work. I'm having the hardest time making, forcing myself to study. Anyway, I've actually made my peace with having to repeat this year (whatcha gonna do, right?) and so have my parents. I will, nonetheless, try to pass as many exams as possible during this month and then I'll be able to listen to some classes from the second year along with taking the exams I'll have left from the first year so when I finally get to the second year, I'll have a job a bit easier.
So much about the reality of my days.

<~~ In the mean time, I've been having some seriously weird dreams. A few nights ago I dreamt I was in our garden fighting someone with a wand! Yeah, I know, too much Harry Potter. Anyway, I couldn't remember any of the spells except for the Expelliarmus and Sectumsempra and I didn't wanna do the latter cuz it's Dark Arts curse and I figured I was better than that. Luckily, I manged to disarm my opponent (who ever it was) and save myself.

On another night I dreamt I ~~> went to Canada. By plane. I don't remember the flight, but I was staying in some house and after living there for some time, I one day came to the living room just to find some guy and a girl in bed doing it. I think the guy lived there too. So I went out to the garden and the guy came after me asking me if I was mad. I said I wasn't mad and he asked why I left the house then. THEY WERE HAVING SEX IN THE LIVING ROOM!

<~~ And then, last night, I dreamt about my sister getting married and I was supposed to do her hair but nothing would please her. DUH!

I have ~~> also been daydreaming like a crazy person in the last two or three days about a trip to Greece that may or may not take place in about 8 months or so where I would meet my online sisters but there are so many things working against me that it's 99% sure it is never gonna happen. Another thing I've been dreaming about is a job I wouldn't know how to do in a non-existing online firm.

All right, call in the people in the white coats - I'm all set to go! Just let me have my last supper, I'm in the middle of it!

3 spoke back:

Anonymous said...

CANADA!!!! and GREECE I can see you taking a trip there. hee hee
that is of course unless people keep changing the place of our futur encounter Sistah!

BLAME CANADA!

Next week if everything is alright!

Krissie said...

NEXT WEEK!
And it was MONTHS! Time flew!
Good luck, darling notthedoctor!

Unknown said...

Failing the year? Been there, done that. But, K dear, it's a long month and 29th is far away. Keepin' fingers crossed; you'll make it!