Friday 28 September 2007

Friday Blabber

Wow, I can't believe it's been 4 days since I last posted. I wish I could say I was busy or something but the sad truth is that I have nothing going on in my life at this point so I have nothing to write about. I was supposed to go to the city to meet with Maja and Anja but honestly, I don't fee like it. I simply can't make myself go and talk about Uni with them when they passed the year and I didn't and it's just too fucking depressing. I can't take it. I just can't.
I've had the weirdest dream the other night. I was conducting an orchestra. I know, right? And there was Vince Vaughn. (That I can explain: he was guest-starring in that night's episode of Sex & the City.) For some reason he desperately wanted to date me. So he literally chased me down the street. Apparently I said I'd go out with him cuz the next thing I know I was with the guy in an elevator going up to the restaurant or something. It's just that it was Vince Vaughn no more. He turned into one of my professors. Eww, right? And further more, he's telling me we shouldn't engage into any kind of a physical contact in public cuz he's married!!! WTF?! So then why take a girl out anyway? Anyway... instead of ending up in the restaurant, we're in his apartment. No, not alone and not doing anything inappropriate! Eww! No, there is a bunch of people I know from my village and we're all having dinner. And my professor I'm supposedly dating is ignoring me. Not looking at me, not speaking to me... nothing. And of course, I'm pissed off and I'm trying to make an eye contact to see what's going on. And then I wake up.
What did you expect? it's a dream. There's no logic to it.

6 spoke back:

Sgt said...

Its all very simple:

Your trying to get things in your life in order. Its then you believe that you'll find love.

School is weighing heavily on your mind which is probably why your date turned into your professor. Your village being in the apartment most likely signifies that you were a bit apprehensive of something, and they signify a calm for you to help you cope.

There is generally logic in dreams, but not always. The dreams that seem very odd and out of sorts are usually psychological manifestations of things on your mind. When you sleep, it is believed that your brain tries to sort things out that are bothering you. Dreams occur as your mind tries to process things.

Glitterstim said...

Sgt is right! "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar..." but sometimes not. The weirdness in our dreams usually has some root in our subconscious. It's representative of something. If you can figure it out, it's a good insight into yourself.

:o)

Krissie said...

Well, Sgt, when you put it like that, it makes perfect sense. I'm coming to you with my dreams every time now!

Even if I can't, BJ, apparently Sgt can. lol

Mighty Dyckerson said...

One time I dreamed I was eating a giant marshmallow. When I woke up, my pillow was gone. MY PILLOW WAS GONE!!!

Anonymous said...

I have dreams that make perfect sense to me when I wake up. Then I forget them in approx. 10 seconds, because I often have sleep paralysis and that makes you forget most anything else.

Krissie said...

Dyck, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *wiping tears with sleeve*

Alan, I'm sure that's just the way your mind is protecting you.