Tuesday 18 September 2007

Tuesday Blabber

It seems like I haven't posted in ages. I was really busy with the Talk Story. But it's up and running now and it's awaiting new members with arms wide open.
Anyway, back to reality. I failed an exam today. So nothing new there. But this time it made me feel really really bad. I'm not gonna go into great detail, let's just say it was very traumatising. Not to mention that there goes my chance of passing the year. It's OK though, I'm not the only one. I spoke to lots of colleagues who are in the same position as I am. Oh well, shit happens.
So now I don't have the will to study for an exam I could be taking next week. What's the point really? I'll have the entire next year to do that.
On the brighter side, I have Prison Break's new episode downloading right now...

9 spoke back:

Stan Bull said...

A suggestion: get laid...and soon.

Krissie said...

We do not talk of me getting laid on this blog.
Thank you.

Stan Bull said...

Sensitive subject...too many distant memories, perhaps?

Krissie said...

Too distant memories is more like it.

Mighty Dyckerson said...

I'll be happy to come over to your place and tutor you one on one...

Krissie said...

I might take you at your word, Dyck.

Little Lamb said...

Stuff happens. I have trouble thinking of stuff to write too.

I hope you pass your next exam.

D-HOR said...

Hey at least you're seeing the "brighter side" and are downloading t.v.!! :)

BTW I am loving all the threads on your new site!

Krissie said...

Why thank you, Lindy! It's so nice of to have joined!