Saturday 22 September 2007

Saturday Blabber

My sister was quite sick, you know, high temperature, runny nose, headache... and now I think I'm down with it. I can't stop sneezing and my head is killing. Could it have something to do with staring at the screen a lot? Nah... Then my mom fried some sausages and the smell almost made me puke. Yuck. They tasted all right though.
I'm freezing. I guess sumer is officially over. That sucks.
So last night I made myself a ham-cheese sandwich and my sister, seeing me eat it, decides she wants one too. Actually, she wants two. I hop off to the kitchen to make it. And I cut the ham with a knife and it's well smoked so it's hard to cut it really thin and I also cut the cheese really thin (we don't buy that fancy slices of anything, not bread, not cheese, not salami...). So I make her the sandwiches and bring them on a trey and she takes one look at them and says: That bread is from yesterday. And I say it's not. But she says she could tell. And I have to fight the urge to hit her real hard. So I just reach out my hand as if I'm gonna take the trey and take it back to the kitchen but then she goes: No, no. I'll eat it. And then after she was finished she says: It really was today's bread. No shit, Sherlock. Sometimes she just drives me crazy.

6 spoke back:

Stan Bull said...

You can't go wrong with sausage.... did you know that Viral Hemorrhagic Fever (including Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever)usually begins with flu-like symptoms? Think about it.

Krissie said...

I'm thinking about menstrual pains this weekend.
I'll think about ebola in a few days.

Mighty Dyckerson said...

I got a salami right here for ya baby! It's in my PANTS!!!

Little Lamb said...

Sisters can be like that.

Krissie said...

Subtle, Dyck, really subtle.

LL, speaking from experience?

Little Lamb said...

Yes, i am.