Thursday 13 September 2007

Nun Blabber


I saw a nun drove through red light today. Don't they know that Jesus pays double amount of attention to them?
I wanted to be a nun. When I was 12. For about 2 weeks. Had I known I'd be living a nun's life in my twenties, I could have saved myself the trouble of going through all that teenage crap with boys and lousy sex and obsessing over my looks and everything. I could have been tucked away in a monastery, in a long black dress, no make up, no hairstyles, no shaving, no dealing with annoying people. Except for that religious part. I have a little problem with that. So the monastery was kinda out.
But I do love to watch Monk.
Amen.

14 spoke back:

Sgt said...

Monk is hilarious.

I don't know about the nun part. With your great humor, I'm guessing you would have been booted out pretty quick.

Krissie said...

Or would be voted Mother Superior.

Stan Bull said...

No shaving, eh? Doesn't anybody like the full bush anymore?
I am pretty pro pubic hair, ... a little trapezoid patch of bush with straight edges down there... You can't go wrong.
I have a thing about nuns.In fact,
I once penned an erotic tale about a nun. You can find it here:
http://nourishingsmuttiness.blogspot.com/2007/07/high-jinks-at-nunnery.html
Enjoy!

Krissie said...

Yes, pubic hair, but also LEGS. I hate shaving.
And about the nun fantasy... Did this just ruin it?

Stan Bull said...

I forever live in hope of meeting the right kind of nun for me..

Krissie said...

Good luck with that then, I'm all for fulfilling fantasies.
Nuns, horses, sheep... whatever works for you.

Stan Bull said...

Hold on there a minute. I'm not into livestock....apart from little lambs.

D-HOR said...

Ooo I do like that show.

Gaahhh shaving sucks but the alternatives are far worse. *shudder*

Krissie said...

Not really, Lindy. At least not for a single girl during winter. *grin*

Anonymous said...

Krissie needs her fur to keep her warm during the winter. LAMO!

why am I talking to you at the 3rd person?

Stan Bull said...

why am I talking to you at the 3rd person?
'beats me. But that should be 'in' not 'at' the third person, dear. What kind of a doctor are you?

Krissie said...

Stan!!! To most people here English is not the first language! And you know what happens when you think in your own language and then translate? That's right, prepositions get mixed up. It happens to me all the time.Let's all be tolerant and accept each other.
That being said, seriously Doc, what was that about?! lol

Unknown said...

You wanted to be a nun? OMG I guess we all have a phase.

Mine was when I was about 15. But I didn't hear the voice of God saying: Become a nun. O, no!

It was just that all of my friends had boyfriends and I was sick and tired of people asking me why I didn't have one. Being a nun would have taken the focus off of my butt-face.

In time I changed my mind and I decided I should grow a spine. It's still growing, actually.

Anonymous said...

stan, what kind of a doctor am I? well if you can read you can see I'm the NOT kind... and FUCK YOU!

Krissie I don't know I was watching an animal documentary when I posted that comment. Go figure!