Friday 14 September 2007

A Long Way Down


My favourite Nick Hornby's book is going through a film adaptation! I am so excited about it. I'm sure you've all seen About A Boy, High Fidelity, and Fever Pitch, and if you're anything like me, you loved them. Of course, High Fidelity is my favourite movie of all times, as you most likely know. But A Long Way Down is an even better book and I can't wait to see it on screen! I wonder who's gonna be in it cuz so far we've had Hugh Grant (adorable), Colin Firth (need I say anything?) and John Cusack (who I love love love). Well, who ever it is, I'm sure they won't go wrong.
In Nick Hornby's blog you can also read about what it's like to be a parent of an autistic child. Check it out, if you haven't already!

8 spoke back:

Anonymous said...

Colin? No words needed WHAT SO EVER.

There.

Krissie said...

LOL, Bel and DUH!

Little Lamb said...

I find when a book comes to be a movie sometimes you understand whats going on more.

Krissie said...

Sometimes that is true, LL. But I still prefer books to movies. ;)

Little Lamb said...

Books give you more detail.

Krissie said...

Exactly.

Mighty Dyckerson said...

I thought Long Way Down was a how-to book about giving oral sex to a tall woman.

Krissie said...

Of course you did, Dyck. Make that: Of course you did, Dyck.