Thursday 25 January 2007

Bored Blabber

Okay, I'm bored. The game is over (and YAAY! once again! It was tough but they did it!), there's nothing on TV and there's no one I know on myspace or at WFW's.
I was practicing conditionals earlier. Even I am beginning to realize that the time has come to get down to studying. I am really hoping it would all go well, I am really hoping. If those of you who might read this pray, throw in a good word for me , ok? Thank you!
I almost overslept this morning. I have no idea how that happened. I always hear my cell when the alarm goes off but apparently today I didn't. Or it never went off. Anyhow... I was awake at 6.05am but I wasn't supposed to get up before 6.20 so I closed my eyes for just a sec... Next thing I know, I'm jumping out of bed, it's 7.50 (!!!!!), I'm brushing my teeth, my sister (God bless her! the hair-doing pays off occasionally!) is putting books in my bag, I'm getting dressed, calculating the time I have, hoping I'll catch the bus, my sis is giving me some money to buy myself a magazine that I love (did I say "God bless her!" already?) and I'm ready to go...
I made it.
(and I bet you're wondering why on Earth was I getting up at 6.20 if I made it when I got up at 7.50... It's complicated...)

0 spoke back: