Sunday 14 January 2007

The Holiday

I'm going to see "The Holiday" tonight. Mmmm, Kate Winslet...
I hope it's not crap. I've had enough of crappy movies with "Borat" for the next 10 years.
We're having a drink after the movie. Wanna bet I'll be home before midnight?

So I'm home. It's 10.46pm. Told you I'd be back before midnight! But I loved the movie. Yes, Kate Winslet was gorgeous. Jude Law too. All shirts and tweed jackets. And a black suit and white shirt with top buttons undone at the end. I grabbed my heart and went "Oh my God!". Seriously hot.
But I enjoyed the movie itself. I like movies where people talk a lot and do little if nothing. I only wish Cameron Diaz wasn't in it. She's too annoying.
Well, that's about it. And oh, if you liked "Borat", don't go see "The Holiday".

0 spoke back: