Tuesday 16 January 2007

Grateful

I am grateful for a few things.
Mostly for these amazing, hot as hell Wentworth's pictures. Yes, I still stare at them. Yes, I am aware it's been two days. Yes, I will probably be ready for an institution any minute now. Yes, I'm fine with being locked in a cell. As long as I can take these (and some older pictures) with me.
I got an A- today on that McDonald's essay I did last year, before the Down Under frenzy, before the Liquid Sex Live experience, before the Making Tweed Sexy, before the Neon Madness, before THESE PICTURES... What was I talking about? I'm sure it was nothing important.
I am also grateful to Jelena for clearing something up. You see, if it weren't for her, I would be studying the wrong lectures for my Friday exam. I was gonna study the stuff we're doing NEXT WEEK. (that is, if I turn out to be studying anything at all with all of this hotness surrounding me and pulling my attention away from the books)
And did I mention I was extremely grateful for the new Wentworth's pictures? Well, I am VERY VERY VERY GRATEFUL!!!!!!

0 spoke back: