Saturday 27 January 2007

Radio Plus

My classes are over. And the exams are beginning. I kept thinking I had my first one on Feb 2, but then today I found out there's one on Jan 30! I actually have it written down, I just forgot about it. That can't be a good sign, right?
The guys on Radio Plus were hilarious today! I mean, they always are but this is the convo they had today:
They were having listeners sending them text-messages about what they wanted to be when they grow up as children. Then they'd read some messages and play some music. So one of them says: Play some disco music. About growing up. And dreams. And the other is going through the music: Growing up... Growing up... There's isn't any. There's "Grown & sexy"... but that's lame. So I'll play Trini Lopez, "Guantanamera". Because it comes right after it.

0 spoke back: