Friday 12 January 2007

Useless Facts

Ok, my last post was really boring so I'm gonna list some of these useless facts, the ones I found to be the most interesting. If you wanna read them all, HERE they are.
This is my selection.

~The name Wendy was made up for the book "Peter Pan." Wendy, did you know that?
~No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver and purple. I can't help but trying to think of at least one...
~There is approximately one chicken for every human being in the world. I wanna meet mine.
~There are 1 million ants for every human in the world. Them I don't wanna meet.
~The plastic things on the end of shoelaces are called aglets. There's a name for it?! Not in Croatian, I think.
~Sex burns 360 calories per hour. No wonder I gained all that weight lately...
~It has been estimated that humans use only 10% of their brain. That sounds about right.
~The common idea that only 10% of the brain is used it not true as it is impossible to determine the actual percentage because of the complexity of the brain. WTF?
~Coca-Cola was originally green. I knew that. No, really, I did!
~Dr. Kellogg introduced Kellogg's Corn Flakes in hopes that it would reduce masturbation. That worked out...
~Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying. Thank you!
~Einstein couldn't speak fluently until after his ninth birthday. His parents thought he was mentally retarded. See, people? Just give me time...
~There were always 56 curls in Shirley Temple's hair. Now this is what I call useless.
~Most dust particles in your house are made from dead skin. I knew that. And ewww.
~A whale's penis is called a dork. So when we say Wentworth is adorkable, what we're saying is that... OH MY GOD! *bangs head against wall*

0 spoke back: