Tuesday 9 January 2007

Back To Classes

I survived the first day back. I was really happy to see my girls again. Funny how it took me only few months to really like them, Maja, Anja and Jelena in particular. You know, I was quite scared it would be weird for me to spend my time with girls that are that much younger than me (I thought I'd be isolated) but they are so nice and smart and funny and they totally think of me as one of their own. So seeing them made the first day go much easier (seeing them and hearing they hate to come back just as much).
I have a headache. I think it's a symptom of crisis. Seriously lacking Wentworth today. Must get my fix tonight.
But when I think about getting up at 5.20am tomorrow... Bah... Is this another wave of depression I feel coming up? Nah, I'm good. Just having a headache.

0 spoke back: