Friday 12 January 2007

Uni Blabber

I came home from P.E. I bought myself a new cardigan, dark brown. It's pretty. Ok, it's not pretty, it's plain but it suits me.
I have another class today, at 5.30pm. It's probably my favourite class of them all. We have to read a lot of really boring books for it, that are in addition written in archaic language, but this professor is amazing. He likes to discuss about the books and the discussion usually leads us in the most unexpected directions. And the best part is that he takes us seriously, really listens to what we have to say even if we're just talking nonsense. Like that one time when I literally burst out with laughter when we were discussing a legend about St. Margaret (or at least I think that was her name) and the way she was tortured because of her faith. I just couldn't restrain myself when the dragon appeared! THE FUCKING DRAGON! So I laughed like a crazy person but he totally took me seriously and said that maybe the author meant to write a parody. ?????????? In Middle Ages???? Uwwkey... But it was really great.
Oh God, this was so boring! Sorry.
What I wanted to say was that we were supposed to read the first Croatian novel for today and I tried, I really tried, I went through half of it but OH MY GOD! It is soooooo boring... No way is there gonna be a live discussion over that one. No way. So I don't exactly feel like going to that class today. Oh well... A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

0 spoke back: