Saturday 10 November 2007

Jack

I've got nothing going on in my life and I've got nothing to write about. I am currently watching 24's first season. I saw seasons 2 to 5 but I never saw the first so I'm catching up. Anyway, since Jack Bauer is my favourite TV character ever, here are some fun facts about him.

¤ Jack Bauer got Hellen Keller to talk.
¤ Jack Bauer could get off the Lost island in 24 hours.
¤ Jack Bauer can break anyone and anything, but he will always break the protocol first.
¤ If Jack Bauer was in a room with Hitler, Stalin, and Nina Meyers, and he had a gun with 2 bullets, he'd shoot Nina twice.
¤ If everyone on "24" followed Jack Bauer's instructions, it would be called "12".
¤ Jack Bauer is the only human in the world with the ability to make Chloe O'Brien drop the personality disorder and patch him through.
¤ When someone asks him how his day is going, Jack replies, "Previously, on 24..."
¤ Don't ever ask Jack Bauer what is going on. He'll explain in the car.
¤ In 96 hours, Jack Bauer has killed 93 people and saved the world 4 times. What the fuck have you done with your life?

3 spoke back:

Anonymous said...

In the beginning, there were Vin Diesel facts.

Then, there were Chuck Norris Facts.

And now, today, I see Jack Bauer Facts....

This will never get old.

nicbeast said...

Geeze...I feel so ineffectual...

Krissie said...

Never, Alan, never.

LMAO Nic!