Tuesday 5 December 2006

The First Post

Hi!

So, this is my first post here EVER!

What to say.... Ok, let's point out the obvious: I am totally obsessed with the most beautiful, talented, sexiest, sweetest, hottest man in the world - WENTWORTH MILLER!

Other than that, there isn't much to say about me. I'm 25 and a freshman at FFOS, studying English and Croatian. I know what you must be thinkin'... WTF? 25 and only freshman??? Yeah well, it took me some (SOME?) time to get in but now that I am in, I love it. So far so good!

I should be studying right now, but I guess I'm NOT... I'm gonna... I intend to... Really.

Anyway, enough for my very first one. I promise I'll try to post regularly (not that it's gonna be interesting!). And if you have some patience, hold on. I'm still just warming up!

And last but not least, I have to welcome everyone who might stumble upon this blog of mine, especially my girls from the best board in the world! You know who you are!

I tebe, Soliteru!!!!

0 spoke back: