Thursday 14 December 2006

Bored Blabber

This is really sad, writing for the sake of writing itself when I have absolutely nothing to say, but that's just me.

My mother bought a new toilet seat today. It's really tacky, with ocean-creatures, shells and stuff... Haven't had the heart to tell her, she seemed so proud.

current music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xgQ3w1aVzA

My sister is gonna watch One Tree Hill now. Mmmmm, Chad Michael Murray... Have I said that already??

Oh fuck!!! I have forgotten to water the wheat!!! It's not gonna grow this way.

Tomorrow morning I've got fucking P.E. Hate that class, the stupidest one ever! (Is stupidest even a word???)

Before I forget, Majo, ako ovo čitaš, sretan Ti rođendan malko unaprijed, tek toliko da budem prva!

What else? Well, can't think of anything. God, I wish something would actually happen to me finally! I'm pathetic... (and reconsidering that "good" I put under Mood)

Not gonna torture you (and myself) no more. I'm off...

P.S. I have to tell you about me being stupid very early in the morning.

So I wake up before my alarm went on. And I try to see what the time is. And I take a look at my VCR (yes, I still own a VCR!) and I realize something's screwed up with it because it's showing SS2 and I'm like WTF??? So I turn my cell on and see that it's 5.52. Get it? 5.52! No? Now picture it in digital numbers!!!! S S 2 !!!! I'm an idiot...

0 spoke back: