Wednesday 26 July 2006

Diary Of Krk XIV


What a day this has been! I've worked my shift in the morning but I went back almost immediately because Jelena is in Osijek till friday morning and I thought Štefica might need some help. So I went back but there wasn't much to do. However, Boris was pissed off the whole day for some reason. It had to do something with diving, I don't know what because I'm not involved in that part of business. He asked me once if I wanted to be but I refused and boy, am I glad I did! So he was freaking out, mostly taking it out on poor Štefi, simply 'cause she was there. He would have yelled at Jelena too but she was gone. That's why he's been trying to get to her by phone and she wouldn't answer. Then I called her a few times and finally she answered at 10pm and I told her to call him AT ONCE. She did and all he had to say was for her to be here Friday morning instead of afternoon. I mean, really!!!!Anyway, he's just too busy and there's been some mix up with some payments and so on so we all had to take the blame for all sorts of things.
Now it's 10.17pm and the cafe is being closed by Štefi whose boyfriend has just arrived. I don't like the atmosphere neither there nor in our apartment. I got really angry today when I found the tin left unwashed since two days ago. I cook and EVERYONE eats and then I must clean everything up. As if it's my duty. Yesterday morning there was no plate, cup, glass, fork, spoon or a knife clean. Seriously, it's driving me mad. So I haven't cooked yesterday nor today nor I'm gonna cook tomorrow. I don't give a fuck anymore. The detergent is almost out but no one is gonna notice since no one si doing any washing anyhow.
And I'm feeling so lonely tonight. More lonely than this whole time. I'm annoyed with pretty much everyone here and the only friend I could talk to isn't here. Mihael, the guy from Višnjevac, was here, he just stopped by to get J's number. He needs her to bring him his second cell phone, his first one is broken. I was happy to see him but he went away very quickly, he didn't have time to stick around. He said he'd come Friday or Saturday. Hope he would.
Nikolina has sent me an SMS. She's in Duga Uvala. She finally got to the sea, she's really happy about it and I am for her. I haven't heard from Vaki or Soliter. They're probably having too much of a good time to be thinking about poor little me, left all alone in the world.
I'm hoping my Slovenian would be here for the wekend. I know nothing could ever happen given he's been married and all but I like the way he looks at me and I like knowing what's going through his mind (it's on my mind too!!!!!) and REALLY like the feeling of forbidden fruit and the fact that even flirting is soooo dangerous. But he probably won't come. Good night now.

0 spoke back: