Thursday 7 December 2006

Reality Report

Well, I wrote this that is to follow earlier today in one of my classes! (yes, that's my idea of paying attention...)

"So, I'm in my 'British Culture and Civilization' class right now. The professor is going on and on and on about British education. Why on earth do we need to know that shit for? It's so unbelievably boring!!!

Tomorrow I have another partial exam in 'Old Slavic Language'. I've studied for about an hour. That can't turn out well. I'm gonna fail... (I simply MUST use a collocation I had to learn for the exam I did yesterday: I'm gonna FAIL MISERABLY!) BTW, I'm gonna fail that one too.

Oh, did I mention this was gonna be an awfully boring thing to read? Well, I apologize, I have no life. I go to my classes and obsess over Wentworth. Again, I apologize.

Ok, so now there's this one-guy-group doing a report on sports of the UK (we usually do this working in groups but I guess no one except him wanted to do it. 'That's ok', he said, 'I like doing things on my own.' Now, isn't that JUST SAD?!!). I really hope he's gonna say something about Arsenal (GO; ARSENAL!). He really should mention Thierry Henry... he's not exactly English but he sure is dreamy! Because of the way he plays football, of course, nothing else, I swear! (I'm sorry, Wentworth, I come with some luggage...)

Oh, good, I've managed to turn the subject to Wentworth. And that's a hard thing for me to do!!!! But no, no new dreams of him. I miss him... I know, I never actually HAD him but at least 'Prison Break' was on and now it's gone. The Dark Ages are back...

Besides, in this God-forsaken country that I happen to live in, no one seems to know, let alone care, about him existing. Even my own sister doesn't give a fuck about him! My mother thinks I should find someone prettier to put his picture on my desktop. It's a sick sick disturbed world I live in... No wonder I have the need to escape to the VR!

BTW, the guy did mention Arsenal and there were some footage of Henry. So... YAAY!"

0 spoke back: