Wednesday 13 December 2006

Bored Blabber

My day was quite all right, I had some classes (two of them each of 45 minutes only) and now I got absolutely nothing to do.

Still, feeling strangely down. And somewhat stupid because I got all mixed up yesterday. Today is St. Lucy's day, it wasn't yesterday, I have no idea what was/is wrong with me.

So I still have wheat to plant (and obviously I still have the correct word to look up in the dictionary). My sis has already called me from work to remind me about it. Ok, ok, I'll do it...

Although all of the Christmas spirit's gone away. Prison Break's gone away. My youth's gone away. Can't believe my dog's still here.

Oh God, this is such a boring, boring afternoon... (I know what you think. It's such a boring, boring life! Well, is there someone holding a gun against your head making you read this??? DIDN'T THINK SO!)

Btw, kisses to those reading this... You know who you are and so do I! xxxx

0 spoke back: