Saturday 16 December 2006

Lucid Dreaming

Good morning, everyone! I know, it's morning only to me. It's 10.24am in my world... And since you are now in KRISSIE'S WORLD, it's 10.24am for you too! OK! So, good morning, everyone!

I've slept for about 8h. Those who know me understand how rare and unusual this is for me (only here it wasn't a punishment but a very nice thing). No dreams, though. I saw a TV-show once about lucid dreaming. They were talking about the skill to get into the state of dreaming on purpose. Like, this second you're awake and the next you're dreaming. And the best part is that you know you are in fact dreaming and you are in control of everything that happens. You decide what happens next. They said it's something you can learn by practice. I really should try to find a course when they teach you how to do it. Just imagine, I'd be able to bring anyone I want into my dream (as if you don't know the first... well, the only person I'd bring would be Wentworth) and I'd get to decide what we'd be doing (... ........ .......). Seriously, MUST LEARN HOW TO DO THAT!!!!!

I watered the wheat few minutes ago. Did this make you stop thinking about making Wentworth your slave (in a very nice, fun and hot way, not in a way of making him pick cotton in the field!) ?? No?! Yeah, me neither... So excuse me, I'm going back to bed, who knows, this lucid dreaming, I might find out I already know how to do it.

0 spoke back: