Tuesday 12 December 2006

Premature Christmasing 2

I'm gonna stop complaining about people obsessing over Christmas too soon. It got to me too! I bought some Christmas lights today (not coloured ones, I like to keep things simple and tasteful) and I guess I'm gonna hang them in front of my door, and some for my room too. I'm embarrassed now, suddenly feeling very christmasy... I only wish I had put those lights outside two days ago when it was 15°C, because now it's freaking cold, around 0°C, maybe a degree or two over!

I'm gonna plant (there's a better word for doing that, I should have remembered it from my class but I didn't and I don't feel like looking it up, so I'll just go with "plant") some Christmas wheat today too. It's a Croatian tradition on St. Lucy's day (Sv. Lucija). You plant (again...) it today and it should grow real nicely till Christmas and ensure the new year to be rich and prosperous. Or something...

So, I'm done with the most of my school work for now, got some minor things left. It's Christmas finally! Well, at least it's coming and I can now enjoy it!!!

0 spoke back: