Friday 8 December 2006

Holidays Beginning

Unfortunately, I've become so addicted to this internet-thing that I can't leave knowing I don't have to get up early.

And I'm exhausted from the past week. Every single day in the city morning till night, almost no sleep at all, and two exams and a paper done. Thank god it's weekend!

So I'm here hoping to talk to someone interesting but it seems like no one else is here. Boooring...

I should go and get some sleep, really. Wouldn't want my mother to come in and make me go to bed (yeah, I know, I'm 25 and she still does that!). It's such a hassle living with parents sometimes. Still, a home-cooked meal, laundry done, bills paid... I think I'll survive!

So... Christmas coming up. Time to get depressed all over again. Single, unemployed (well, studying actually), and since I don't believe in Santa for a while now,I don't think much is gonna change. Blue blue Christmas. again.

Two weeks of laziness, though. No school. No getting up at 6.20am. Christmas and New year have some silver lining to them.

0 spoke back: