Thursday 29 March 2007

A Dark Red Rose



You are a Dark Red Rose



You represent unconscious beauty and deep passion.



Your vibe: sophisticated and worldly



Falling in love with you is: wildly carnal and forbidden

What Color Rose Are You?

I'm a dark red rose? Okay...
Radio Plus just played "Because of you" and "It's not over"... I love them!
Anyway... Sippin' coffee, doin' nuthin'... Rainy afternoon.
I saw that "Supernatural" and "Heroes" are coming soon so there's a "yaay" in advance for that. Oh, and "Nip/Tuck" too.
Once again, I have no life.
I had a partial exam today. I wish I had studied for it, it was really easy, for those who actually read the material more than once. I wasn't among them. Stupid plant-crap! Well, that and procrastinating...
Tomorrow is LT-day. Yay! I ran into him in the halls today and he winked! Yes, I have no life (again).
Well, for someone with no life at all, I wrote enough.

0 spoke back: