Sunday 11 March 2007

Plant Crap Sucks

I had a nightmare featuring me and professor of "Old Croatian Literature II".
Yes, that's the one making us count plants...
I was in the class and I had no idea what to do with the bloody comedy and I was supposed to present it to the professor. It was awful. And waking up wasn't a relief because...
I don't know what to do with it in real life either and I am supposed to present it in a unconventional way, including some didactic means but the problem is that the comedy is pretty much about nothing, with tons of characters that are supposed to be connected but aren't really...
I'm in trouble. I have no idea what am I going to do. I have no concept, no plan... Nothing. And I have to talk to the professor about my (non-existing) concept TOMORROW.
GODDAMMIT!

0 spoke back: