Friday 16 March 2007

Uni Blabber

So... another day at the Uni has gone by. But oh yes! Thursday is now known as the LT Day.
So we're at this particular class, giggling through the most of it (well, it's bloody spring and the words that are coming out of my mouth... let's just say I don't hold myself responsible!) and this convo takes place:
Ana: Can I clean the board?
LT: Of course! Funny, women are usually not crazy about cleaning.
Me: Ha ha. (sarcastically imitating laughter)
LT: Ha ha? I'm speaking from experience. Marital, that is. Not that I bring random women home to clean for me.
*dead silence*
Anja (whispers): Salt. (as in rubbing it into our wounds)

Anyway, I never said what his classes are about. They are actually practice, we correct messed up texts (he messes them up on purpose so we can practice our Croatian). And in one sentence the was something about the river's water-level. It said it was "big" instead of "high" so he was explaining why it was wrong. And he goes something like this: "Big" is not the same as "high" bla bla bla... and I open my mouth but I manage to restrain myself from saying something about stuff being BIG and stuff being HIGH (though Anja and Maja saw I was about to comment and laughed in advance). Can you imagine how hard it was for me to KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT???!

0 spoke back: